About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

Its been a looooongggggg week... the beginning of the year always seems to drag.
Maybe im tired of the cold weather, maybe its just the fact that my beautiful wife is home sick and im stuck at work watching the hours pass like turtles on a bad day; anxiously waiting for things to speed up so I can go comfort her...
On the upside of things ; Its FRIdayyyyyyy... Time to sleep in; get some wedding pictures done in the AM; work out; and still have hrs left in the day to enjoy! I love my weekends like nobody's business.

The flurries are back today;
I like snow; I just hope it doesnt paralize things again..
Last week's Blizzard was no joke. The extra day with no work was nice though!
Trying to walk through all this, not so nice though:

But it Makes for one beautiful view indeed. I tried getting the statue of liberty in here but there is no zoom on my handset.. cheapasses!

My mind is on autopilot today so if i dont wrap it up ill just start blogging about nonsense that ill then come back to re-read and just end up editing.. so Bye! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment