About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burning questions just B/C my little brain is working =]

Today Im thinking back; Actually for the past few days I've been thinking back to all lessons learned in the matters of the heart; and the matters of sharing your life with someone. Im a stalker! Im a stalker to all things exes; because I can't ever seem to figure out how you can share your life; your intimacy; your heart with people, and yet never truly know who they are!

I started my list of 25 things learned in 25 years, and I post one to my FB stat each day,; only to realize I have sooooo much more left to say to all of them. Why am I so goddamn opinianated?
My new Zodiac rules me a Libra; my wife's sign... But Librans are known for their balance; and im so far from balanced... I am rational, i am meticulous, and often times anal about certain things; but Balanced?! By far, the least of my virtues.

So anywho... in these postings I've come to realize; and I guess we can rule this yet another lesson learned; That you never truly know anyone. And not because they may be lying to you; or being fake with you... but sadly, because humanity lacks knowledge of itself. We seldom know who we really are enough to allow other ppl to truly get to know us. We are everchanging... and when a person we are in a relationship with fails in some way; or demonstrates characteristics opposite of what we think we know of them; we are quick to say: I dont even know who you are anymore....

But if we evolve; and grow and change; we quickly ask for those changes to be respected.... justified even....
What is it we truly seek when we look for partners in life? To share our GROWTH; EVOLUTION; SELF-REALIZATIONS and CHANGES with someone who will UNDERSTAND And share THEIR OWN with us?
OR do we selfishly Seek to KNOW it aLL  and expect it NOT TO CHANGE, ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment