About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010....

Another year gone... Ive existed for half a century and yet it seems this year is when my life began. The end of 2009 and all of 2010  has marked the beginning of what i call my enlightenment period. I know myself  completely... i know what my dreams and aspirations are; I know my full potential; I know my favorite things in this world and my peeves; I know my heart; I know and respect my mind; I know my wife; And I love my life.

So 2011 will be a year of fulfilling all these new found and amazing characteristics and acting in ways that will enhance this beauty I feel inside.
My mantra for this year is:  smile more.. and worry less. =]  no matter what the situation, no matter what the calamity.


I took some time off from the world last year...and it was very much needed... I feel ready to reconnect with a few I've missed along the way; and hope that they can only help fill my life with even more joy.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment