About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blizzarddddd- BLurssss

Dec 26th, 2010.... Way to end the year in a BAM! with 26 inches of snow in certain parts of NJ/NY... About half of that by our home... But still as crazyyyyyyy
The good part: I got an extra day off work./// the downside: I now have to walk through slush and it takes twice as long to get anywhere....
Gotta love the many seasons of the East Coast~
A very bright and white holiday is how this year will go off... always in style... I wonder if many will still gather in Times Square to stand in inches of slush for hours waiting for the ball to drop...
Ill be in a beautiful red dress; cozy; indoors; enjoying some bubbly; good food; beautiful family and a wonderful couple celebrating their union to one another... So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment