About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Xmas Presents

Although Baby and I decided not to go crazy this xmas, and ending up financially stumped when it should be a merry not (stressful) holiday; We absolutely went all out....
And lucked out thanks to a little thing called Jack's Superstore!!! 
This place has everything u can think of; starting at .99 cents and moving its way up to $50.00 
I swear things that would normally cost you hundreds of dollars... are a measly 10-15 at jacks... from home goods; to food; to gift wrapping; to actual gifts; bikes; toys; clothing... i mean it has EVERYTHING you need!

So for less than 100 dollars we got gifts for the 9 family members we will be spending xmas with; this is including gift wrapping paper; bows; xmas cards; and voila! bundles of goodies that were perfect for each one!

I was soooo not in the xmas spirit; but it felt so great to pick out things you know fit someone's personality/ activity/ vices etc. And even better, it felt great to bond with baby because I know how important it all is to her. 

The week is coming to a close on a wonderful note; with a weekend full of music, beer, and sweat coming up. Vogue it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment