About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Hump Day

Wednesdays are such a drag... and even more so feeling under the weather..
Im taking a HOT Vinyasa class tonight with my cousin Maria; and i couldnt be more excited...
I haven't seen her in a long time; and HEAT always makes my colds go away faster.. Two for two on the thumbs up scale.
Ive been reading a lot of photography blogs lately... trying to prepare for playing photographer during my Brother-in-laws wedding. So nervous I could bite my nails off! But very very excited to discover if I have any real talent! lol Baby got me a tripod, a remote (which we haven't been able to sync) and a lens cleaner kit... She's the absolute best! Even if we end up fighting over playing with the gadgets and not helping with dinner... Marriage is funny, perplex, and wonderfully Insane.

Upon research and constant picture viewing and technique finders Ive come across this Fall 2010 30X30 thing inspired by I dont know who! but which seems like a great way to stay fashionably sane especially in this cold cold weather.. when the only sense of style you want to have is a very very thick down coat to keep u warm.
And who cares what you're wearing underneath when you have to layer so much?
Well I care, thats who! Every morning i wake up and lazily flinch at the thought of stepping foot out my door... But there are those days when I wake up and feel like wearing something funky; and sexy; and chic; and all of a sudden... excitement to step outside and show it off hits me.. and the blushing sensation I get when my gorgeous wife tells me i look beautiful is more than enough motivation to spend an extra few minutes really thinking about what to wear.
So next week starting the 20th I'm going to do my own little Remix of Winter 2010 30x30.. during which time I can only pick out 30 items from my closet (including shoes), but not including coats, scarves and gloves...since i have to adapt those to this blistering weather..
And during which time im not allowed to shop for anything new (which is why I need to start next week, since Im in desperate need of shopping for some winter gear this weekend, i.e. Jeans without holes and shirts with actual sleeves! ) Looking at my closet I realize I should really be living in a tropical area... not in NYC!

Time to save on laundry too! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment