About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeling pretty darn GReat!

Its been about a month since I embarked on a mission to get toned, healthier and feel better than ever... and i must say: I feel pretty darn great!
After the holidays we were left a little lethargic; Black Friday shopping? Who does that?! We did, for the first and probably last time... 
that one night was enough to keep us in bed and feeling like death the entire rest of the weekend. Booooo! 


So needless to say we havent been to Bikram this week, or dont much of anything but walk to and from work lol...
Wait` not true,,Baby has been riding her scooter so that's been her "break a sweat" moment of the day; twice a day. Me: Well Ive been less active... Walking to the restroom a few times a day to keep up with my overactive; vitamin stimulated bladder count? Probably not... 


BUTTTTTTTT; We did undergo this Vegan transformation... And so Im feeling healthy and new and great! Today, a slight headache which im blaming on detoxing or on withdrawal or on that nasty trigger point underneath my Rhomboid muscle right at its insertion on the scap .. sending all kinds of referred pain up my neck and into my temples.... OUCH! 

But looking at myself in the mirror made me smile today. I feel lighter, although i wouldn't dare get on a scale because weight loss is not the reason for anything in my life.. so Im just winging it by how i feel... listening to my body, if you will... But it def helps to look in the mirror and say: well well well,,, we've lost a little pudge since our last  little belly photoshoot! 
So here is my gunt currently. =]





No comments:

Post a Comment