About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reflective Thursdays

As the week reaches it's climax, I wonder what little lessons I've learned.. What moments have stood out; What I need to remind myself of for the upcoming week and weekend... So here goes:

1) I reallllyyyy realllyyyyy  realllyyyyy do not want to live in NYC for much longer. 5 yr plan.... stick with it...
2) Divorce is such a painful, depressing, stressful, pitiful situation and decision.
3) Im afraid of change and of the unknown
4) I miss chanting; meditating; yoga... I have abandoned them and fallen into the routine of doing EVERYTHING with my partner.... so if she isn't up to it; i wont be either... definitely something to think about.
5) I need at least an HR to myself a day, of silence, no phone calls, emails, numbers, ppl, nothing. just ME... lunch breaks; here I come... ALONE!
6) I desperately need to buy some extra sheets; were having family over soon.
7) Tofu Cream Cheese, fake bacon and all things vegan that are made to taste like real meat, dairy and poultry are DELICIOUS! And have made this transition so much easier.


I want to feel like this right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment