About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Journal Entry #1

I woke up in a bit of a daze this morning. My patience is running a little dry; a little solid.. I cant wait to settle in... Winter is almost here and I want to be stuck in just 1 place; with my beautiful wife. Its driving me a little nutty.. Im begginning to feel a little desperate; frustrated; excited; nervous all at once.

So many things we both want to do and accomplih and it seems; until we have all our belongings and our heads and space in one place; they cant possibly flourish... because the main concern now is finding a place we can call HOME>


We actively partake in the actions that manifest into what we call our LIVES, and we dont seem to take note of the mistakes we make along the way; or the wrong decisions; or the lack of chances we take. I am now a LMT; and i will not, for the life of me apply to other places because of the fear of the unknown... What happens when i leave this job? That im so accustomed to? Thats so good and stable for me?
But oh the opportunities i could be missing; to do some serious healing; to partake in beautiful relaxation. Im scared; scared to take those steps towards a new beginning career wise... never knew it would be this hard. I thought the hardert part (school, boards exam,) were over. But i realize they are only just the beginning of some very challenging decisions.

I guess its time for some deep breathing and some relaxation of my own. :::sighssss::::..... all things will fall into place... all at their right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment