About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOL moments


So on our way to CT, we decide to reenact scenes from Drag Me To Hell... which we watched last week at my brother's.... Damn movie was hilarious and very very nasty!!! And this is baby's attempt at Gumming me lmaoooooooooo. I love this woman for always keeping the child in me alive. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJpEha5A6gA&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment