About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
An inquisitive soul in search of every reason to smile on a daily basis. At times a true wanderer. I travel this journey with my beautiful wife Jessica; I love everything from rain to rainbows ; sunrise to sunsets; downward dog to plank. :) I seek natural wellness and healing through music; yoga; meditation; aromatherapy a good book, a creative wardrobe, and art. The exchange of uplifting words and actions is invaluable. We are beyond the beauty we see, the decisions we make and the laughter we share. Ohm~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I absolutely love rainiy days. But today took the cake with being an unfair rain. First off, Its barely raining... I mean if youre going to rain,,, pour or go away! I find it so annoying to carry around a heavy, barely working Umbrella... Only to have it be blown away by the gusts of wind coming from the Hudson River...Getting only wet enough for my jeans to stick to my skin and make me itchy most of the day! lol

Ahhhh its been a crazy morning indeed...And all this because I had to bring my beautiful wife to her new job right at the tip of the River; After which i had another 45 minute commute to my own job.. this is love i tell you. All in all, Im drying off and anxiously awaiting to hear how her days is going at this new place. =]

Our move date now got moved to next weekend,,, but thats ok because our landllords are nice enough to then discount the next two weeks off the rent! Anddddd now I get to have weekends with her instead of spending Saturdays by myself.

We went to visit my parents last night.. and saw them for well under 30 minutes because they rushed off to their Congregational Meeting.. My mom left us a magazine talking about the Bible's views on Homosexuality.. (as if im not fully aware).. But I guess as a reminder of how we can choose not to act on misconduct or on improper impulses...

If you've read my post on Spirituality and Religion.. you already know how I feel about all this... IF you haven't.. check it out:
http://rock-my-sockz.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

Thank you for the attempt at reforming me though.

On another note im excited to be joining the month of yoga at Bikram today! I joined the NAtional Challenge just to see how much weight I have to lose... And I was told 10lbs. But im just not a big fan of gyms... So ill break a sweat in ways i like: Hot stretching... Which if anyone knows a thing or two about mucles; We are still tearing muscle fibers when we stretch; therefore creating a new dimension and altering the state of that weak muscle into a more toned and flexy one =] Lets take a look at my GUNT now... and we shall see how it changes within the weeks:

And Yessss  It may not seem like a huge gunt... But Im a Dancer; since the age of 11.. So the giggle in my entire mid section when Im trying to giggle something else (my butt) lol... Is NOT SEXY...
Im on a mission. To get TONED; DEFINED; And feel HEALTHIER than ever =]

Besides how Can I promote health and wellness with no plan of attack for those who need and want it? Food for Thought. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment